Conversion tracking is absolutely essential when it comes to marketing reporting. Conversion tracking is simply a brand monitoring the actions of its consumers toward the completion of specified business goals. These actions are inclusive of things like signing up for the newsletter, downloading the content offer, or simply even just adding things to the cart. Conversion tracking helps determine how effective the advertising campaign is, the change of design, and other such components in the process of consumers moving towards conversion. In this article, you will see some of the best conversion tracking tools and software that you can rely on.
Why Do You Need a Conversion Tracking Tool?
Conversion tracking tools are used to find measurable goals for conversion. These goals are in reference to specified pages, events, and other such products or services. It is necessary to track conversions to find the most important marketing channels through conversion attribution or giving a given channel credit for a specific conversion. They have a better knowledge of how to allocate their marketing budget and resources on the basis of best-performing channels for conversion like the social media networks for now. These cannot possibly be achieved without the tools or software.
Best Conversion Tracking Software Tools for Websites: 2022
Here is a list of the best conversion tracking software tools which can give you insights on user activity, purchase behaviours, interaction flow, and more.
1. Google Analytics: Free Conversion Tracking Software Tool for Websites
They bring to you free tools with which you can analyze data for your business, all in one place, which would help in making smarter decisions. This web analytics tool offered by Google helps in tracking and reporting website traffic. As the owner of a business, you need your business to grow and Google Analytics helps you do exactly that.
- All information: The information they provide with regard to marketing, content, products, and more, helps in better understanding your users.
- Get insights only Google can give: The unique insights and machine learning from Google will help make the most of your data.
- Connect insights with results: You will efficiently be able to deliver great results because Analytics works with both advertisers and publisher products.
- What Customers Loved: Customers love how this is a very powerful tool and free of cost. The integration is simple and it is easy to set up.
2. Google Adwords: Best Conversion Tracking Software for eCommerce
Their conversion tracking pixel is simply a small snippet of code, which you have to install on your pages of sites. They provide you with the most accurate look at the effect your campaigns have on your sales. It is very simple to use and all you have to do is install the codes, even the customized ones, and all of it will only take a couple of moments. The information they give to you will efficiently help in the better optimization of campaigns.
What Customers Loved: Customers love the reliability of the brand name here, and that it is widely used and appreciated and shows effective results.
3. Click Meter: Best Click Tracking Software Tool
They help in tracking and optimization your entire marketing in just one place and you can efficiently increase your conversion rates. It is trusted and loved by over 1,00,000 small and big businesses which include Arsenal, Payoneer, Westfield, and more.
- Target: Helps in targeting users in places that give better conversion rates
- Monitor: Helps observe broken links, click fraud, latency, and blacklists and specifically monitors it
- Track: Keeps a track of clicks, views, and conversions
- Share: You can share it all with clients, co-workers and all
What Customers Loved: Kyosi M from Japan says, “I increased my revenues by 25% in 3 months with ClickMeter.” People generally love how much it saves and how efficiently they work everything out.
4. Facebook Ads: Free Conversion Tracking Software Tool
Facebook Pixel helps in tracking the actions of the website visitors and they are shown on Facebook Ads Manager and Facebook Analytics dashboard, through which, the effectiveness of the conversion funnel can be analyzed and you can do calculations on the return of investments.
- Helps define the custom audience to optimize ads and have dynamic ad campaigns
- Identifies Facebook users who would possibly convert
What Customers Loved: The customers love how large a platform they present to you, and that they find possible conversions among such a large user base.
5. Crazy Egg: Best Conversion Analytics Software Tool
They help in instantly making your website better. They help in the improvement of all the already functional things on your site, fixing what does not work, and testing new ideas. It is fairly easy to set up, and you can add your entire team members without any extra cost. It is very easy to get started with and very powerful yet customizable.
- Snapshots, Heatmaps, and Recordings: They help understand the customer journey better with visual reports and individual session recordings.
- A/B testing tool: You can make the perfect page with data-backed decisions that will impact your bottom line over time.
- Crazy Egg Editor: Easily create and alter content with no need of a developer.
What Customers Loved: Customers love the wide array of options available to them and how they can use them to better their business and the absolute ease throughout all of it.
6. Mix Panel: Self-Serve Conversion Tracking Software Tool
This conversion tracking tool and software is free and offers premium paid advanced analytics which is perfect for both mobile and desktop. You can use it for efficient analysis of the actions that people take in apps, and it is not a tool to measure page views, but actions, which are defined as anything and are called events in Mixpanel. It is very easy to set up and only requires you to define events and properties in relation to your business.
- Profiles- This allows you to tie data to users and allows the explicit location of defined groups of users and understand their preferences better.
- Accurate Data: Gives real-time data on how people use your product that’s easy to understand and defines KPIs.
- Identify Trends: They find the trends in your data while tracking metrics.
- What Customers Loved: This is the Customers’ Choice Web & Mobile Analytics App and users enjoy the real-time and detailed insights that they provide.
7. Clicky: Best Conversion Tracking Software Tool
The dashboard and widget-based, Clicky can be used for free for single sites that have less than 3000 views each day. It is very easy to set up and offer integrations with a large number of web software packages. They provide you with all the information with all the necessary details and have been considered very helpful.
- Heatmaps and analytics: View heatmaps by page, visitor, or segment and also see the number of visitors on your site and on the page, you’re viewing and launching heatmaps from the widget.
- Monitoring: Receive alerts when your site goes offline so you can react immediately
- No bots or referral scams: Their bot detection and blocking are the best
What Customers Loved: Customers appreciate their unique approach. Daniel Elliot says, “Clicky opened our eyes and gave us an entirely new perspective that was accurate and easy to track. So happy we tried you out.”
8. Kissmetrics: Best Analytics Tracking Software Tool
This is pretty ideal for small and medium-sized companies and is very easy to use. Its customer conversion process is very easy to use and track and they make it very easy to locate and discover the places that get potential adjustments and the places where you need to make adjustments. They are a major help in testing the key concept, events, metrics, and conversions.
- Connect data to real individuals
- Shows the entire journey of the user across devices
- Identifies the drop off points for all the flows on sites
- Moves beyond page views, bounce rates, and time on site
- You will get support from a real person and not just bots.
What Customers Loved: Customers love the identification and action process of Kissmetrics. Alex Acker says, “Kissmetrics provided us with the ability to track unique events and segment who the users are and what each user is doing. Google Analytics doesn’t allow that.”
Best Conversion Tracking Software Tools for Apps: 2022
Here are the best conversion tracking tools that can be used for apps. Do checkout.
9. Flurry: Best Conversion Tracking Software Tool for Apps
This tool for mobile analytics is free, simple to use and quick to integrate. It helps gain an in-depth knowledge of the performance of your app with metrics and all the actions of your users on the web and app. They track your user acquisition campaigns and then connect them to analytics that help increase ROI. It helps with the optimization of your mobile experience and helps in the creation of better apps and more personalized ads.
- Funnel Analysis: Comprehension of the key drop off points in the conversion funnel
- Audience Analysis: Shows the users primary demographics and interests
- User Journeys: View all the actions taken- step by step
- Custom events: Helps track up to 500 unique user actions on the app
- User Segmentation: Creation of custom segments for analysis of audience.
10. Google Analytics: Free Conversion Tracking Software Tool for Apps
One of the best analytics apps at the moment, Google Analytics helps find both fresh and relevant users. They tell you about the users of the app real quick and the device they make use of, and other such details which would help in better engagement. Their real-time reporting shows who is using the app. They help measure the effect and tracking of desired conversions.
- Complete knowledge: The information they provide with regard to marketing, content, products, and more, helps in better understanding your users.
- Unique information: The unique insights and machine learning from Google will help make the most of your data.
- Link insights and results: You will efficiently be able to deliver great results because Analytics works with both advertisers and publisher products.
- Real-time reporting: With real-time reporting, you get track of who is using the app.
- What Customers Loved: Customers love how they provide information in real-time and directly help in better engagement.
The analytics are an essential part of the creation of online web and mobile strategy and help incomprehension of the users and their activities on your app or the website. They give you all the needed information to achieve your business objectives. Since most of them are free, you can give them a shot and observe what would be more suited for your needs.